Friday 24 January 2014

Kanye West begged fiancée Kim Kardashian for alone time away from her manic family



It seems like Kanye West is sick of Keeping Up With The Kardashians after he pleaded with his fiancée for a break away from the family.
The rapper has moved in with Kim Karashian’s mother Kris as they continue with a huge renovation on their Bel Air mansion.
Kim revealed the intensity of being around her family for so long eventually got the better of Kanye and he begged for some alone time.
Speaking on Jimmy Kimmel Live she explained: “'We spent New Year’s in a condo with my mother and
Kanye said "Can we just have three days to ourselves without your family?" so we went to Paris.
“It was too far for North to come so my mom and my sisters all looked after her.
“He's moved in with me, my mom, two little sisters so that's why we needed to get away.
“We live with my mom because our house is being worked on right now.”
The 33-year-old also revealed she’ll definitely marry in Paris this summer but won’t tie the knot in her dream venue, the famed Palace of Versailles.
She explained plans of changing her name to Mrs West but insists she’ll keep Kardashian as a middle name.
“We will be getting married, this summer hopefully, in Paris.
“It's our second home. We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there. I'm not telling where or the date but it's definitely Paris.”
When it comes to planning the wedding, Kim confessed: “Kanye really cares and he's really passionate about it.
“He knows what he wants and he’s very specific about it. It makes my job 100 per cent easier.
“He'll take care of the music, I'll take care of seating chart so we'll make it easier for each other.”


No comments: