Thursday 24 July 2014

Rubbing Minds: Check out Asari Dokubo's Tweets after the Kaduna Bomb explosion, do you agree with him?



When I heard the news of the Kaduna blast and Buhari being the target, I felt relieved knowing that he (Buhari) was safe. The first thing that  came to my mind was the accusation from Buhari to GEJ a day before the blast. He accused GEJ of his plans to suffocate APC the opposition party.
What do you think would have been the state of this country if the plan to assassinate Buhari was carried out?


I was listening to a Radio  discussion this morning as they tried to ascertain why the President praised God for saving Buhari's life. For me I think he praised God for averting what would have befallen this nation if the plan was carried out.
A day after the bomb blast, below is what Asari Dokubo tweeted, I quite agree with him. What is your view?




No comments: